Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Office

So I'm getting my office painted today. Which I think is awesome considering I've been in this office for almost 4 years and it looks like a jail cell. Maybe that's the reason I have so much trouble coming in to work?? lol! The thing is my office is so small that the painters are going to have to paint one or two walls and then move everything to that side of the office to paint the other walls! which is just crazy! I think b/c my desk is so big they are gonna have TROUBLE painting the wall next to my desk.  I'll try and post some pics of the desk in question. I really hope the color turns out pretty. I can't stand to stare at these white walls anymore (which is why they are usually COVERED with pictures). Guess we'll wait and see. Right now they are painting the boss' office so they probably won't get to mine until tomorrow.  ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment