Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Nothing

So yeah I have nothing today. Don't know why but just really kinda blah....it has been one hell of a week. Not stress wise but just a lot has been going on and I've just been lazy all week. So I guess I just need to step out and get my butt into gear. Don't really want to and I think that has a lot to do with the dimness in my office. Like some of the lights aren't working and it's really dim and I'm having to strain my eyes to see anything. Which is terribly frustrating. Ugh. Could explain why I don't want to be in the office b/c it hurts my eyes. AND what makes it worse is I volunteered to come in this weekend and help out with a project on Saturday and Sunday. I'm such a good employee. LOL! oh well. Time to get back to work, just thought I'd pass along that little rant.

Later! Court

No comments:

Post a Comment