Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Office renovation

Ok so a few days ago I wrote that I was getting my office painted which was about time considering the jail look of it all. Well not only did I get it painted but I got a new desk too!! SWEET! We are in the process of moving people around to make it more efficent and they needed someone else's desk to help with the flow and she wanted my desk so I got a new never been used desk!! SO SWEET! (Sometimes this place is AWESOME!). Anyway, I LOVE the new look it is so peaceful looking and feeling. If I could get the lightbulbs replaced and make it brighter so I'm not straining my eyes, it would be perfect! I even got an Ole Miss Legacy picture from the boss' office and another beautiful painting. I gotta tell you, I love it! It makes coming to work that much easier. Now if I could just wake up in the morning and leave when I'm supposed to I would be golden! 

Here are some pictures of my redone office!!

Looking in


Looking out


The beautiful painting(the Statue of Liberty is reflectedi n the window)


No comments:

Post a Comment