Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Thinking out loud

Sometimes I wonder where I'm going and what I'm doing with my life...I don't really know, all I know is that I love History. I love learning about it, reading about it and talking about it. I especially love teaching other people what I know.  I love that feeling of accomplishment after I tell a little bit of history to some who knew nothing about the subject.  That's an amazing feeling!!  Maybe that's my calling... who knows, all I know is that's what I'm working twoards right now.  I would LOVE to eventually get my Ph.D., then go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment