Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nerd

Women in the American Civil War [2 volumes]See this book.....I would LOVE to own this book (which I think just shows my nerdiness but I don't really care) I'm going to get this book one day when I have the money b/c yes this book is EXPENSIVE. On amazon.com right now a new copy is $195.00 a used copy starts at $155.39 but I think it is so worth it.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1851096000/sr=1-1/qid=1256233662/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1256233662&sr=1-1&seller=

I love reading about history, especially southern history. The Civil War is what I want to eventually focus on when I go to get my Ph.D. just b/c I find it so fascinating. I love to read about people's lives during that time and what they found important enough to right about while a war was going on. It is just absolutely amazing. Even looking at what they went through makes what we are going through today seem like not much at all.  Anyway, this book along with a slew of others is on my wishlist that will expand my ever growing history book collection. Ha! True History nerd to the core! 

P.S. I'm also a Political Science nerd just not as much as history! :)

Have a GREAT day!
Court :)

2 comments: