Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Fan Support Rant!

Ok so I've let the negativity go on for some time now but today just tops if off! I heard my boss, who is an alum of UM and a contributor to all things UM, say that it was very likely that we wouldn't win this weekend against Kentucky. I am SO TIRED of the nay sayers and the negative Nancys out there that automatically assume that we are not going to win a football game! Do you know how many games I have gone to and sat in the FREEZING RAIN knowing that we weren't going to win but I was there anyway because hey this could be the time that we actually BEAT Alabama! I swear I am so tired of the fair weather fans who are there for the team when all is going well but as soon as we lose ONE game, well it's all over and things are going downhill! You know what if you don't like the team that much then please just stop being a fan! You are taking up valuable space for someone who really does care about the team no matter how good or bad they play!  I wish that those negative Nancys would just for ONCE put themselves in those players shoes and be able to play from the time the whistle blows in the first quarter until the clock strikes 0:00 in the fourth quarter. Until you've walked in their shoes you don't really know what they are going through so the LEAST we could do as fans is support them and have a positive outlook that yes we can win this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment