Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Past Thoughts

So I was going through my journal last night and writing down some thoughts that I was having right before bedtime.  As I was looking for a blank page I saw some past thoughts and thought I should share them. Now keep in mind some of these were written at least four years ago, but the feelings still apply. So here is one:

One day at work the computers were down so I decided to write. That makes me wonder what would happen to our society if all the computers went down, just one day stopped.  If you ask me, that's where a terrorist should attack, attack our technology then we would be helpless.  We rely so much on that technology that we would not be able to work or function as a human being.  Maybe that should make us all stop and think about life and our lives and how we are living that life.  Are we living it to its fullest or just taking it for granted? Assuming we'll be here the next day, week, month, or year.  Life is too short to be planned away.  Why plan what you are going to do or need to do next week when you don't even know you'll be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment