Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year

Ok so I've yet to blog in 2011 and it's not because I haven't wanted to, I just haven't had anything relevant to write about. Nothing exciting has happened and I haven't had any recent outstanding moments of thought. In truth I've been kind of lazy with it and I think that's ok for the beginning of the year. I mean I am trying to stick to my resolution this year, which was to work harder and be more dedicated to my work.  By this I mean I must stay off of the internet more and do more work so I don't get behind like I was at the end of 2010.  My goal is to be more productive this year and not call in sick or anything.  I hope it goes well.  I'm also doing a weight loss thing, but that's not my resolution that's a life style change.  I actually love working out because it gives me this euphoric feeling and I've been missing that lately. We'll see how it goes, wish me luck.

Until next time.
~Court

No comments:

Post a Comment