Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day Ten: One confession

Ok a confession. Well I have already confessed that when I was a teenager I had suicidal thoughts and how I moved passed that. So I guess the only other confession that I have to make is that I’m scared I’m a disappointment to my parents and they just don’t want to tell me.  I’m scared I haven’t achieved everything that they wanted me to achieve and that by not doing so they will stop loving me. It’s something I’m working on. You know realizing that I don’t need their approval to make me happy. And that my accomplishments aren’t the reason they love me. Hey I’m a work in progress and I’d like to think that I’m getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment