Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 1-Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1. I miss you. I understand why you had to leave but that doesn’t stop me from missing you every day. You are my hero.

2. You are the best friend anyone could ask for. You’ve stood by me and seen me through some tough times. You are my sister though not by blood and that makes it better b/c you choose to stay my best friend even when I put you through hell.

3. We had a rough childhood and you are one of the things that got me through it. I love you even when you drive me crazy.

4. I couldn’t ask for a better mom. You’ve helped me through so much and I love you more for it.

5. You are what every girl wants in a stepdad should she have one and what every girl deserves in a dad and man. I love you.

6. We’ve had tough times me and you and I’m sure there will be more b/c we are so alike.  But you’re my dad and those tough times made me stronger. I love you.

7. We drifted apart the older we got and that makes me sad.  I wish we could’ve come together again before you were taken home. But that’s me being selfish. I miss you and our childhood.

8. There’s not much I can say about you that I haven’t already. Watching you grow up and become the man you are becoming has been a joy to me. I can’t wait to see what your future holds. I am so proud of you.

9.  We didn’t spend that much time together when you were little and I regret that. I didn’t realize how much of an impact I had on you.  I am so proud of the young woman you have become and so very proud that you are chasing your dreams! You are an amazing person and I want you to never quit. I love you!

10.  I think we should do coffee and see where that takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment