Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)

1. Misty you are truly the best friend a person could ask for. You've stuck with me through my really bad outbursts and seen me through tough times. I couldn't ask for more than what you do for me. You make each birthday special and listen to me when I complain. Thank you for being there.
2.  Mom you were my best friend when I had none. You were there for me through everything I went through. You were at my games and at my competitions cheering me on and I appreciate that so much. I love you dearly.
3. Hillary you are the best kid sister a big sister could ask for. Who knew that you actually looked up to me. I am so proud of the things you have accomplished and for chasing your dreams. I know you will succeed. I am so happy that we have gotten closer recently. It puts a smile on my face. I love you kid!
4. Brandon what to tell you that I haven't already. You saved me when no one cared to. I am so proud of you that words cannot even express.  You are my baby brother and I cherish you and love you.
5. Royce you and I have been through some rough times.  But through it all I think our relationship grew stronger and I am so happy that you are in my life.  Not many girls can say that they have a great dad, but I get to say that I have two great dads because you are in my life.  You never treated me like a step child, always like your child and I love you more for it.
*yeah some people got left out but I had to choose 5, so I chose the 5 who I think don't know how much they mean to me.*

No comments:

Post a Comment