Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Senior Portraits-fun

So we went downtown today to take senior portraits for my cousin and let me tell you that I had NO idea that there were actually pretty places in Downtown Jackson. I guess in small sections there are pretty areas of the town and some really cool areas.   I mean I've lived in Jackson my whole life and had no idea any of the places we went to even existed.  I guess when you drive by them everyday you don't really pay attention to them. 

One of the coolest things we did do was walk down some railroad tracks and took some pictures and I gotta tell you those were some pretty pictures! Also pretty scary considering a train could have come at any point in time. 

Other than that nothing really intersting to say today.  But there will be more!

Until next time!

Rebel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment