Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Itunes

So because I've recently purchased an IPhone I am in the process of putting my music onto it. I gotta tell you I love having my favorite music at my fingertips. Anyway I'm in the process of currently doing that and it gets pretty tedious especially when you realize that you have music on your computer not labeled. You see this then means that I have to sit and listen to the songs and name them. This is taking forever!! Ugh oh well it'll be worth it in the end.
Anyway guess I better get back to it.
Until next time!
Court :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment