Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Change

There is so much going on right now that I just don't know where to begin.  So my roommate and I are moving this month (instead of next month) and we are moving in with her mom and grandmother. We're doing this for two reasons, 1. they need the help financially and 2. I need to save money in order to pay off my car and save for a house. I am so tired of renting and just putting that money into someone else's pocket. So we are gonna try to buy a house in one of our names and have the other pay rent or something. But for now we are moving in with her mom and grandmother.  And that's not going to be too difficult I don't think but it will just be different. We've been in the house we are in now for 3 years and the change will be something that will take some getting used to. 

I also have my dad's birthday, my sister's birthday, my brother's birthday, Easter (which is on my brother's birthday), a firm trip to Orange Beach (on the day of my other brother's senior game of baseball so I'm missing that) and my dad's retirement ceremony.  Needless to say this is a busy month but less busy than next month so....whew! I'll be glad when I'm totally moved that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment