Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Friday, April 8, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

So I'm doing this on my other blog and falling behind on my facebook page....so I thought I'd start it on here.  Its a challenge based in photos and each day is obviously a different photo. So I'll start today with Day 1.
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

1-I’m lazy
2- I don’t have the best work ethic
3-I love to read romance novels
4-I love history
5-I’ve recently begun to love to workout
6-I love pop culture
7-I sometimes miss my childhood
8-I have 3 degrees
9-I don’t work in the field of my degrees
10-I love Ole Miss
11-I live to travel
12-I want to be married in a field of daisies
13-I want to have kids
14-I love the fact that I can claim to be Irish and Scottish
15-Green is my favorite color, but I own so little things its color.

No comments:

Post a Comment