Welcome

Hey! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you enjoy it and tell your friends about it. I decided I needed a place to vent and to put my thoughts. So I hope you enjoy and remember some things mentioned are mood oriented.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Weird

So I haven’t heard from my step-sister since our high school 10 year reunion in 2009 and then all of the sudden last night I got a message from her.  It was really nonchalant and how she just came across my page and how I seemed happy.  While I’m reading this message all I can think is….huh….where the crap did this come from. It’s really weird and out of the blue. Of course I’m going to respond but….it’s still weird. I mean before our 10 year reunion I hadn’t seen or heard from her since GRADUATION and she’s my step sister! I lived with her FATHER and my mother!! See my point??? I’m guessing/hoping that she is just missing us and wants to get in touch and find out how everyone is doing. See we share a brother, Brandon, and he’s about to graduate in like 2 weeks!! (holy crap….that’s a whole other topic!) so I’m hoping that she wants to get in touch and renew contact. Who knows….all I know is it’s weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment